Monday, February 11, 2008

My Winter Break... without the letter 'e'...

My youth group took a trip to a camp in a small town for about four days. I sang songs, took a walk, bought gifts for my family, and had a good laugh with my pals. without a tv, it was hard to think of things to do but I found fun in cards and crosswords. I had a blast running and jumping during vacant hours. Thinking about how much fun I had at camp gives me a longing to go back and visit right away. Today is dull in comparison..

- This piece was crazy hard especially since he only gave us about 15 minutes to write. 'E's as you might know are the most commonly used vowel in the English language and trust me when I say you learn to appreciate it by doing assignments like these.. ..

1 comment:

TenaciousT said...

i want more...
(p.s. my favorite was the one w/no Es. i could tell your word choice was very deliberate.)